If you are looking for something to power your blog and you do not consider…
WP Engine Coupon Code
Is WP Engine right for you? We’ve set up an exclusive offer for Blogging.com readers.
If you’ve been around Blogging.com for any amount of time, you know we’re big fans of WP Engine.
We tried it for six months, just to see if it lived up to the hype. We were not disappointed. To get our full perspective make sure to check out our detailed WP Engine Review.
What Makes WP Engine Different?
You can go to any number of shared web hosts for under 10 dollars a month.
But WP Engine offers something those shared hosts don’t: a platform that’s optimized for WordPress, business class support from WordPress experts, and something called “staging.”
Managed Hosting for WordPress
Here are just a few of the perks of WP Engine’s “managed hosting.”
- Onboarding support: Don’t go it alone. Get one-on-one assistance with setting up your hosting.
- Experts who are on your team: WP Engine is known for their full-time staff of WordPress experts.
- Speed and performance: The WP Engine hosting technology was created to deliver a superior WordPress experience for your site visitors.
- Staging: Ever wanted to make a change to your site, but didn’t want to risk ruining the user experience while in progress? The Blog Staging Area allows you to make changes to your blog’s themes, plugins, and other settings to see what they look like before you ever make it live to your website visitors.
- Headache-free launches: WP Engine will review your WordPress site or blog before it launches to make sure there are no hidden problems that could cause your site to crash.
- Business class service: get connected to vetted website developers, marketing agencies, and theme providers.
With plans starting at just $35 a month, you’ve got the hosting and support you need so you can focus on creating great content and growing revenue.
Optimized for Speed
Speed has become a serious problem with websites. A slow loading site causes you to lose SEO ranking, traffic, and sales. For example, Google reports that “53% of mobile site visits leave a page that takes longer than three seconds to load” and most sites take much longer than that to load.
When optimized properly, your site can load in under one second, leading to happy visitors who are more likely to convert into sales and hopefully, repeat customers.
You’ll benefit from WP Engine’s speed technologies no matter which plan you choose.
WP Engine’s Speed vs. Its Competitors
We compared WP Engine with two other managed WordPress hosts in a case study. While the others came close, WPEngine still ruled the pack, providing the fastest website loading times.
Security Like Fort Knox
There are millions of attacks every day on WordPress sites.
WP Engine is built with security in mind. Here are just some of the features WP Engine has implemented:
- Automatic removal of plugins that threaten your site
- Continual monitoring to check for vulnerabilities
- Protection against rogue themes that can harm your site.
- Regular updates of WordPress’s “core” software and of security patches issued by WordPress.
- Daily backups of your website
Customer Service and Technical Support
No matter how good a platform is, you’re like to have questions, comments, or concerns. You can get in touch with a WP Engine staff member 24/7.
WP Engine also provides excellent quality online resources, including:
- Torque Magazine – An online magazine of WordPress news, tips, and tutorials
- Velocitize – An site dedicated to digital marketing success
- A YouTube channel filled with a rich variety of videos
The WP Engine Special for Blogging.com Readers
Not convinced you can afford to invest in WP Engine? The good folks there have given us a deal to share with our readers.
By signing up and taking advantage of our partnership with WP Engine, you can receive 30% off your first month with WP Engine.
Want more? If you opt for an annual plan, you can get 30% off WP Engine for the entire year — this is a significant cost saving for you!
The Fine Print
There are some details regarding the coupon code that you should be aware of.
As we mentioned previously, you can get 30% off the first month of hosting if you opt for a short-term contract.
By opting for a month-to-month contract, you can give WP Engine a try without committing yourself to the company for an extended period of time. This reduces the risk of being locked into a product that might turn out to be a bad fit for you.
Here’s How to Get the Cheapest Option
However, if you know that you’re ready to get started with WP Engine and you’re ready to stay with the company for a longer term, an annual contract is the cheapest option for you. On top of the built-in discount offered by WP Engine, you’ll get 30% off your first year of service.
Plus: You get a 60-day money-back guarantee: so why not go for the annual plan
Plans and Pricing
Let’s take a closer look at what your costs will be depending on the options you choose.
Monthly WP Engine Subscriptions
The following table lists the prices for monthly subscriptions.
|Hosting Plan||Regular Monthly Price||Discounted Price|
Again, by opting for a monthly contract, you’ll receive the discounted price for your first month of service. WP Engine will bill you at the regular monthly rate for subsequent months of service.
Annual WP Engine Subscriptions
The following table lists the prices for annual subscriptions. Please note that the regular monthly rate includes the discount offered by WP Engine to those who opt for an extended contract (the discount is equivalent to two months of free hosting).
You can “stack” the Blogging.com discount on top of this.
|Hosting Plan||Regular Monthly Price||Discounted Price|
All in all, this adds up to the equivalent of receiving five months of free hosting.
How to Get Your Discount
Ready to get started? This section will go over the steps you need to take to get your discount with WP Engine!
- Navigate to WP Engine‘s site. You can click on this link, or you can point your browser directly. Be sure to have our coupon code artofblog handy.
- Look over the plans offered by WP Engine. Choose the one that best fits your needs. Click Get Started to begin the checkout process.
- On the right-hand-side of the screen, you will see a summary of your order. (If you are on a mobile device, this section will appear near the bottom of the page.) It will contain information on the plan you have chosen, any extras you have added, and so on. At the bottom of this panel, click the Have a coupon? link and provide your coupon code: artofblog Click Apply.
WP Engine is a great hosting provider, regardless of whether you are just getting started in the world of blogging or you are serving thousands of visitors every day.
However, you don’t need to take our word for it — try it out yourself (and don’t forget about our discount code! Used during checkout, the discount code will get you up to five months of free hosting!).
Don’t need Small Business WordPress web hosting? Check out our other hosting reviews to see what hosts we recommend for you!
- WP Engine Review: Expensive WordPress Hosting - Is It Worth The Cost?
- VPS NET Review: A Very Worthy VPS Provider
**UPDATE** This is an old post and Blogging.com no longer recommends VPS.net. Blogging.com now recommends…
- Managed WordPress Hosting: WP Engine vs Synthesis & Pagely
Sure, you can take care of the speed, security, and scaling issues if you want.…