Affiliate marketing can be loosely devised as a method for those selling products and/or services…
Traffic and Trust: The Beginner Affiliate Marketing Guide
If you’re ready to take affiliate emarketing seriously, you must check out Traffic and Trust.
I partnered up with the New York Times beset-selling author Chris Brogan and created this awesome resource for you. This isn’t just another beginners affiliate guide either.
In this 74 page resource, you’ll learn:
- How to identify potential market opportunities like a super affiliate.
- You will be shown how smart affiliates target the low hanging fruit or customers that are already in “buying mode” for easy profit.
- You will learn how to setup advanced tracking to see what pages are making you money and which pages aren’t.
- You will learn how the best bloggers and taste makers continue to grow their audience.
- You will learn how good affiliates use transitive trust to increase sales.
And more but if that wasn’t enough, you’ll get access to:
- A one-of-a-kind detailed planning guide to hold your hand through the planning phase.
- After you have gone through the planning guide you can use the blueprint to bring your affiliate dreams to reality.
Additionally, as an added bonus, I recorded 4 awesome affiliate marketing videos recorded straight from Cusco, Peru – right outside Machu Picchu.
I’m currently traveling the world right now, but I spent some extra time on these videos to tie everything together for you.
You absolutely can’t miss them as they help you tackle the major hurdles associated with getting started online.
If you are looking to get started in affiliate marketing you simply can’t miss Traffic and Trust, but don’t take my word for it check out the early press Traffic and Trust is getting by industry professionals such as Sugarrae, Shawn Collins, Jonathan Fields,
Willie Jackson, Adam Baird, and Sal Greco.