Guest Posting: Write for Blogging.com
So you’ve reach the guest posting page on Blogging.com. This most likely means you are interested in writing for us. If so, you have come to the right place. On this page you will learn about:
- How the guest posting process works
- Articles we are looking for
- General post guidelines
- Benefits to guest posting
- Post Formatting
What We Are Looking For:
- Helps them brainstorm and write content
- Helps them brand themselves and get meaningful traffic
- Provides useful reviews of products such as WordPress themes and plugins, hosting, and other services and products
- Helps our readers accomplish a hard task that might be common when publishing content online
How This Works:
The process for getting setup for guest posting is pretty straight forward:
- First, you need to read through the information on this page.
- Fill out the form below to get the process started.
- We will follow up through email to discuss your post idea and if it is something we are looking for.
- After we follow up, we will set you up with a contributor profile on Blogging.com so that you can finish publishing your post.
To write for Blogging.com each article must meet a few minimum requirements besides that we are pretty flexible.
- Articles must be 750+ words.
- Articles must be written in English.
- Your tutorial must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- You will need to format your tutorial as per the format described below.
- Your tutorial may be edited prior to publishing.
- Images used must be less than 610px wide.
- Images that are Creative Commons must include attribution
Benefits of Writing for us:
As a reward for the effort of putting together a guest post you will receive exposure on Blogging.com. Each post written for Blogging.com will include a brief bio about you along with a link back to your website and your twitter account. These links are do-follow.
Understanding the Formatting:
<h3> tag is the heading tag used to emphasize the most important information
<h4> is used usually within the h3 tag to display lower leveled information.
<h5> is typically used within the h4 tag. Typically these are used to display the lowest leveled information.
Other available tags are
<pre>. Please note when using
<pre> to include the language type.
Available languages include css, js, php and more.
If you have additional questions regarding formatting please let us know.
Let’s Get Started:
Just fill out the form below to get the guest post process started. We will get in touch with you shortly after through email to discuss further details.
By submitting a guest post with Blogging.com you grant a license to Auinteractive to be the exclusive publisher of the tutorial. You may republish extracts online – for example on your own site – however the tutorial in its entirety should not appear elsewhere. If for any case it is determined that the article submitted has been plagiarized the article will be removed from Blogging.com and payment will not be made.